05 July, 2009

Good Riddance to You!!!

I never knew that I could put this quote into context until a few days ago...

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past... There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future."

There are people, no matter how hard you try, who will never realize your worth in their lives... They think of you as a piece of clothing they can wear when it's convenient for them; but for the most part, you occupy the clothes hanger for all the moth ball knows when... This was how I described my friendship with what I now consider a former friend... Oh trust me, this is much worse than that bi-polar suicidal female I had posted not long ago.

I can't seem to find any other way to euphemize this certain individual's description other than these words: CALLOUS, OBLIVIOUS, and EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED.

[Yes, my pretty boy, I will behave after this post... mwah!!!]

So, the best advice I can give all the doormats out there is to know when they are not worth the time, the loyalty, the effort, and the emotional baggage they leave behind.

Just tell them, "Have a nice life... I don't think there's room in there for me anymore [subtext: GOOD RIDDANCE!!!]"

[okay, i promise to be really good now...]

thus spake the Barefoot Baklesa


No comments: