03 June, 2009

blog vanity: the barefoot baklesa's website counter



I finally figured it out... Apparently, my blog's website counter actually resets when it hits 10,000!!! At first I thought it was some random freakish malfunction when it happened last year [my counter returning to zero, I mean]. And no more than a few minutes ago, did I realize that it happened again after being sure that when I signed in last night, I was lucky enough to see it at 9,999 hits. So, imagine my surprise when I found out a while ago that it was back to 113 hits.

This may sound a little too self-indulgent, but I do keep track of the hits on my blog to see if what I post here actually gets read or if the site gets visited.

If you guys could spare it for me, would you mind recommending a website counter, preferably one that has a pink font/numerical symbol and a black/grey backdrop?


thus spake The Barefoot Baklesa

3 comments:

chocowafer said...

Hmm. I use sitemeter to monitor the my blog's visits/page views. But last time I checked, they're not accepting free memberships anymore. Haha. I don't seem to be of much help. LOL.

the barefoot baklesa said...

that's okay, dear... i think it's time to press that button to the Bat Cave...
Hehehehehe!!!

Man of the Rose said...

hi tbb,
use wordpress as they have their own blog stat meter and very reliable!
mwah,
cee