26 January, 2009

crushing on Robi Domingo [the boy I wish was living next door]



My new found friend Jamilla, a photographer, once pointed out how predictable my types have been this short time she's known me. Of course she's been privy to this mario maurer craze that has consumed the barefoot baklesa's consciousness as of late. And during a lunch I hosted over the holidays, in the midst of a conversation about our 'guy types', she says, "You like them innocent-looking, dont you?"

To which I responded with a naughty grin...

Jamilla and I share this fetish for Japanese high school boys, especially in their winter uniforms [that black one Yuri wears in Kyo Kara Maou]...

Speaking of innocent looking crushes i want to see in a Japanese high school winter uniform, pictured above is Robi Domingo. I've had the biggest celeb-crush on him since his days in the Pinoy Big Brother house. There's something about Jesuit bred and educated boys that just wins me over [as if I did not have enough of that while studying there...hahahaha!]. He's not as handsome as Mario Maurer or Brent Corrigan [who often reminds me of Zac Efron] but he has this appeal that I can't put to words. A part of me is wishing that he was living next door...oh well...

Robi graduated with top honors in high school at the Ateneo de Manila University and was among the big winners in the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition installment last year. Just recently, he joined the roster of VJs for the Myx Music Channel after taking the top 4 in their recently concluded vj hunt.

What I would give to be the guy in the Darth Maul mask in the photo above... Whaaaahhhh!!!

No comments: